Mechanical/Electrical Trainer Assessor - Hertfordshire
Assessor in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering- Hertfordshire
£29000 - £31000 per annum
My client is a reputable well established College who seek to appoint an Electrical/Mechanical Assessor to cover assessing of apprenticeships in the Hertfordshire region.
The role will be to support students in the workplace and within the college environment through to the completion of their course. As an Assessor, you will be assessing apprentices and NVQ’s at level 2, 3 and 4. You should have an Engineering background and relevant subject specific qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4. Candidates should have relevant Engineering sector background and ideally hold a formal Assessor qualification. Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to travel between various sites and employers in the Hertfordshire region.
• minimum of Level 3 subject specialist qualification
• 3 years relevant industry experience and evidence of CPD in the subject specialism
• Ability to travel to customer service sites on a frequent basis
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Has relevant experience and competency to assess within the sector in which he/she is working
• Has good written and oral communication skills at all levels
• Is able to coach/train and develop students
• Demonstrates effective administrative and organisational skills
• Is accurate and timely in record keeping
• Is fully familiar with a range of IT systems and able to promote effective use of them to students
• Has experience of working with students/learning environment
• Has good interpersonal skills
• Has a driving license and access to a car for work purposes
The salary on offer is £29000 - £31300 per annum + travel expenses.
If you meet the essential criteria and would like to work for this thriving college please apply online to Morello Recruitment Solutions quoting job reference: M17145
This role with be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Morello are acting as an Employment agency in respect of this position.
Location: St Albans | Salary: £29000 - £31300 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/01/0001