CBL Administration Manager - Liverpool
WBL Administration Manager - Liverpool
£22000 - £25000 pa + Benefits
Our client is an Ofsted Grade 2 national training provider who are committed to providing a high quality learning provision in a range of occupational areas. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced work based learning Administration Manager on a full-time, permanent basis to manage and lead the administration team which service the classroom provision of this training provider.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a training administrative management role and have a good understanding of SFA, AO and Ofsted inspections.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities to undertake this role include proactively managing, leading and the supporting the functioning of the Class Based Learning Administration and Data team through effective administrative support for all classroom based delivery. In addition you will be a member of the Data and MI team and as such you will be expected to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the organisation and delivering business objectives.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Oversee the management of the class based learning administrative team in terms of the quality and accuracy of data to facilitate timely monthly claims and management information reporting.
• Actively manage facilitate the departments Class Based Learning timetable of training events, ensuring effective use of skills and resources to meet stakeholder and client requirements.
• Ensure effective and efficient communication strategies are embedded across the department to maintain high standards of quality delivery.
• To manage and liaise with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues to plan departmental resources for effective CBL activity.
• Facilitate the management of department’s effective submission of exam papers to the relevant awarding organisation to ensure the timely retrieval of exam results.
• Ensure the team meet quality requirements for timely and accurate processing of licensing applications and MIS data submissions and learner records are correct.
• Facilitate high quality company standards in terms of responding to and dealing with a range of learner queries, resolving any issues within your own remit of authority.
• Actively manage and monitor the MI system for accuracy in tracking, recording and submitting learner referral destination data in line with internal and external requirements.
• Undertake a lead role in the general CBL administrative duties to ensure quality standards are met with the efficient running of the team, its administrative function, and the impact on the wider organisation.
The folowing are essential to the role:
Management/Team Leading experience preferable within a WBL environment
Good knowledge and understanding of SFA, AO and Ofsted inspections
Strategic thinking with the ability to make effective judgements and decisions
Excellent track record of meeting targets and objectives
Highly numerate / financial and budgeting skills
Strong IT Skills.
Knowledge of Apprenticeship delivery / programmes and MI systems and processes is desirable
Enhanced DBS will be required and taken up by the employer.
Salary is £22000 - £25,000 pa, plus other Benefits
If you are interested in joining this leading training provider then please apply online to Morello Recruitment Solutions, quoting M11987
Morello are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are an independent, specialist agency recruiting, across the UK, for the FE, work based learning, welfare to work and guidance sector.
Location: Liverpool | Salary: 22000 - 25000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 27/11/2018