Teaching Assessor Data Analyst - UK
Teaching Assessor- Data Analyst - UK
£30000 pa + travel expenses and other Benefits
Our client is a leading, well established grade one training provider with bases across the UK offering a range of apprenticeships and employability programmes. They currently have a requirement for a full time permanent Teaching Assessor to cover Data Analyst teaching at various locations across the UK.
The purpose of this role is to provide a varied programme of delivery in line with the required qualification specifications and offer an integrated programme of teaching, training, support mentoring and development of learners in this region. This role will require the successful candidate to be fully flexible to travel to various locations depending on course location. There may also be a requirement for overnight travel prior to and for the duration of the course.
Experience and Qualifications required
• A Degree, Higher Education Qualification or significant industry experience in data analysis is essential.
• Experience of working with Visualising data in a variety of tools such as Excel, Tableau and PowerBI.
• Knowledge of at-least one modern programming language. Languages such as Python and R will be advantageous.
• Experience of working with data including data reporting and experience of databases and querying data using SQL/building reports using Reporting Services, preferably in a corporate environment is essential
• L2 or equivalent in Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT
• D32/33/A1 or equivalent training/assessment related qualification
• Knowledge on Qualification Credit Framework
• Knowledge and understanding of appropriate quality and compliance frameworks e.g. Common Inspection Framework and Matrix
• Up to date knowledge of training and/or assessment delivery
• Proven ability in project planning and meeting time, cost and quality targets
• Strong awareness and proactive approach to Health & Safety issues
• Able to monitor and maintain records to a high standard
• Competent in use of IT including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to intermediate user level
• Competent in the delivery Maths and English up to level 2
• Full driving licence and full access to the use of a car (not necessarily required for London region)
• Knowledge of Government Funding streams including SFA, JCP, RDA, ESF, and private funding etc.
• Working knowledge of H&S legislation and employment law
• Skilled in customer and employer engagement liaison
• Able to ensure contractual compliance and provide financial and performance information to agreed specifications
• Knowledge of Statistical Analysis will be advantageous.
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeship Standards
The salary on offer is up to £30000 pa + travel expenses (25p per mile) and good big company benefits (including 36 days AL). A satisfactory DBS Disclosure check is required due to the nature of the work to be undertaken.
If you are interested in this teaching opportunity and have the required qualifications experience please email your cv to Cheryl Maroney or Catherine Leonard at Morello Recruitment quoting M11673
Morello Recruitment Solutions are acting as an Employment Business in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are a specialist, independent agency, recruiting for the Skills, FE and Welfare to Work Sectors, on a temporary and permanent basis for London and across the UK.
Location: UK wide | Salary: 30000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/01/0001